Nourish your mind, body, and spirit.
Hello, friends and supporters of Keuka Peaceful Roots!
As many of you know, Nicole is moving away from Hammondsport and pursuing a degree in Occupational Therapy. We are very excited for her as she embarks on this new journey and we wish her all the best in her ventures. Nicole will continue teaching at Keuka Peaceful Roots through the first week in June; her last class will be on Saturday, June 8th. Coming in her stead are a group of fantastic teachers working together to grow the KPR Community – some familiar faces and some new ones.
Nicole founded Keuka Peaceful Roots (KPR) 5 years ago in 2014. Since then, many, many people have been welcomed into and become a part of the KPR community. A group of us have joined together with the intention of maintaining and growing KPR as a Community Centered Wellness Studio. Nicole began a wonderful thing that we hope will not only continue, but expand as well. The following couple of months will be a time of transition, to be sure, but we are working to make it as smooth as possible. Thank you for your support and patience!
Keuka Peaceful Roots is moving towards becoming a co-op style wellness studio with committed members paying a monthly fee.
To read the full membership letter (with agreement, calendar, and list of benefits) click here.
To view just the membership agreement click here.
Nestled in the heart of the Finger Lakes, Keuka Peaceful Roots is a wellness center located in Hammondsport, NY at the southern tip of Keuka Lake. We provide yoga classes, therapeutic massage, reiki, and other mind-body wellness-centered classes.
Drop-ins are welcome at the weekly yoga classes, any time. Yoga mats provided.
Yoga Class Schedule
**New Class and/or Time!!
*series that requires preregistration and additional payment
9:00-10:15am Gentle Yoga with Lauren
6:00-7:15pm Kundalini with Elisa
7:30-8:45pm Book Club
“Gifts of Imperfection” by Brene Brown
**7:30-8:30 Align & Shine Yoga with Bonnie
9:00-10:15am Pilates with Deb (no class 7/16&23)
*10:30-11:30am Tai Chi with Joshua
New Series begins 7/23!!
**6:00-7:00pm Pilates with MJ
9:00-10:15am Gentle Yoga with Deb
6:15-7:15pm Yoga flow with Paula (no class 7/3)
Thursdays: (No classes July 4th!)
**7:30-8:30 Align and Shine Yoga with Bonnie
9:00-10:15 Pilates with Deb (no class 7/18&25)
5:00-6:00pm Parent/Child Dance with Amanda (no class 7/18)
7:00-8:00pm Dance with Amanda (no class 7/18)
9:00-10:15am Restorative Yoga with Dana
9:00-10:15am Vinyasa Flow with Dana
**7:30-8:30 Members' Meditation Hour
**9:00-10:00 Forrest Yoga with Lauren
July 2019 Announcements
New classes (no additional cost to attend):
- "Forrest Yoga" Sunday Mornings 9-10am taught by Lauren Shaw
- "Align and Shine" on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 7:30 - 8:30 am taught by Bonnie Gustin
- "Tuesday Evening Pilates" 6-7:00 pm taught by MJ **This replaces the Tuesday night yoga class taught by Chris; he has moved on to CA**
Special Series/Workshops (Preregistration Required, additional cost):
- "Beginning Taiji Form" taught by Joshua Goldman: 8 week series beginning Tuesday, July 23rd 10:30-11:45am
- "Intro to Sattva Yoga" taught by Julie Walenta: 4 week series beginning Saturday, July 20 10:30 -11:45am
- "Yoga Reset with Sound Bath" led by Dana and Amara, Sunday July 28 4:30-6:00pm
- New Book for Book Club: "Gifts of Imperfection" by Brene Brown. Officially begins July 8th.
- "Transformative Art" taught by Gwen. Postponed to Friday, July 19th 6:30-8:00pm
- Members' Meditation Hour Sundays, 7:30-8:30am
- Members' Tea and cookies - bring a friend and mingle with other members and some of the teachers. Thursday, July 18th, 6:30 - 8:00pm
Summertime at KPR
Are you visiting the Finger Lakes and looking for some yoga?
We offer a 3-class pass or a 6-class pass, both of which don’t expire til the end of December, 2019. Use your passes whenever it is convenient for you! This is a perfect option for those busy yogi’s who need flexibility in their schedule or are only here for a couple weeks.
Are you staying in the area for the summer and hoping to get a lot of classes in?
You can purchase a membership and what you pay for upfront can be used right away. Pay for 6 months of your membership upfront and then you have 24 classes to use anytime during those 6 months - even all in a month, if you’d like! If you are a super dedicated yogi and use up those 24 classes, no problem, you can buy additional passes at the membership discount of $10 per class.